LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 June 2012

Digiperm: Updated Hair Maintenance


During the first few months after my first digiperm, I took care of my curls by applying hair products on it and conditioning it with organic hair products to keep it healthy. I find it expensive to keep on using organic ones which you have to pour in generous amounts to make the shampoo lather well. I stopped applying wax to my hair after a few months because I find it more "natural" if you don't put anything at all. It also saves time and money from buying various hair products and trying out which will work for your hair.

For shampoo and conditioner this is what I use Shampoo and Conditioner. Click on the link it will take you to my previous post and will further explain everything.

I recently bought a hair mist from Etude House. I have only used it twice. I can't really tell whether it works or not. But it does keep my hair smelling great! 

Coloring your hair really damages your hair because of the ammonia content. It dried my hair a bit and damaged it. So I had to apply hair masks AT LEAST once a week. After my 4th digiperm, I got myself a Shine Moist Keratin Treatment. It sounded really fancy and seems like it would save my hair from further damage and so it has been decided as my official hair mask.

This is what it looks like:


It works! Read all about it here: 





XOXO,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment