LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 June 2012

Digiperm: 4th time at Beauty Brick


Last Monday, I went back to Beauty Brick for my 4th Digiperm. My hair was greatly damaged from hair coloring and was lucky enough that I am still a valid candidate for digiperm. I just had to make sure that I treat my hair to hair masks at least once a week to help me gain back my healthy locks. 

Here's my updated hair maintenance: Read all about it here

If you are curious what my hair looked like before my 4th digiperm see my documentation about it here. 2nd documentation on Digiperm

I could never trust anyone with my hair but Mr. Shin of the famous Beauty Brick Salon. 

Since I am one of their many loyal customers I was given a discount so from 3,500 I only paid 3,100 in total.


The curls are sized 18 and 15 very different from the "usual" curl size I request whenever I get my digiperm. I wanted bigger curls this time because I already knew how to take care of them and to keep them curled for a long time. I actually don't do anything to keep them curled for so long. Beauty Brick just knows how to keep them curled until your hair has grown too long. For first timers, it's best to get the size 15. It's a tad smaller than the ones I have right now and it's easier to maintain for newbies. 

XOXO,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. very pretty!! now i want my long hair back!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish my experience was same as yours. Mine turned out bad. I availed the digiperm service of EdwinLisa Salon at their JP Rizal branch in Makati using the Metrodeal voucher. It was a total of almost 6hrs of procedure and it cost me 4k (incl. root color, treatment, half rebond) but the result was frustrating. I was told that I’m okay to leave even if my hair was still dripping wet and was applied with 10-12pumps of curling lotion. When my hair finally dried, it was so stiff and heavy. My hair looked so messy and frizzy. I don’t know what to do with my hair now, I even messaged the fb page of EdwinLisa but they did not reply. I had my digiperm at a Korean Salon last year but the result was beautiful and it even cost me less (ensogo voucher 1.8k only).

    ReplyDelete