LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 June 2012

Review: Shine Moist Keratin Treatment





A warning to people who are particular about how a product smells. THIS IS NOT THE BEST SMELLING HAIR PRODUCT IN THE MARKET. You have to smell it for yourself. 

It comes in a big tub that could last you roughly 15 applications depending on how thick and how long your hair is. I use this every 2 days instead of once a week. Almost putting my Tresemme conditioner at the back seat. Only because I wanted to gain back my healthy hair that has been damaged by hair coloring that contained ammonia. Goodbye to those hair dyes I am switching to foam dyes like Palty and Prettia. I'll post a review about it soon!

Price: 349.75 for a 500ml tub
Where to Buy: SM Department Store, Watson's

Thumbs Up:
* Php 349.79 about $7-9 is a good value for a 500ml tub
* Available locally
* It works like no other! This is a miracle product. The first time I used this I could seriously tell my hair just got better! 

Thumbs Down:
* It doesn't smell nice

Verdict:
Of course, I will repurchase this even if it didn't smell good. I like products who can give me fast results and are budget friendly. Inexpensive and effective. 

XOXO,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have permed hair too. Might check this product out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i have the same product but very beauiful smell do u think it is not the original but it is very good also

    ReplyDelete