LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 April 2012

Digiperm: New Hair Care Routine


I am now a self declared expert on how to maintain your digi permed hair. I have had my hair digi permed since 2010 that makes it 2 years in a row. 

What works for me might now work for you but it doesn't hurt if you try what I do.

Shampoos and Conditioners

I use Tresemme for Curly Hair
I ordered this from the US but I have read somewhere you can get these at local supermarkets. 

Shampoo
Conditioner
             
I don't use styling products anymore. You can get away without it. Less build up and less time to style your hair.



XOXO,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Would you know where can i get that? Local supermarkets do not cater that variant of Tresemme, as per Tresemme Phils. I think they only have Anti Dandruff and Silk and Shine (?) here in the Phils.. Pls let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete