LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 June 2012

Digiperm: A documentation - 5 months after my 1st Digiperm






Here's a documentation of how my digiperm looked like 5 months after my first digiperm in 2010.
If you are wondering how it looked like the first time I had my digiperm you may click on the link below.

First Digiperm

After a few weeks I went back to Beauty Brick because the curls were too loose so from size 18 then switched it to size 15. Thank goodness for hair warranties at beauty brick I didn't have to worry about wasting money. This is how it looked like the 2nd time I had digiperm.

2nd Digiperm (Hair Warranty)


Months went by and my hair grew longer but my curls stayed the same way. Which is why I strongly suggest to go to Beauty Brick for digiperms. Leave it to the expert. 

5 months later after my first perm this is how my hair looked like.


I went back to Beauty Brick for my 3rd digiperm in August 2011 no because the lost the curls. It's because I couldn't stand how long my hair was. 

Curious what it looked like the third time? Click on the link below.


XOXO,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment