LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 April 2012

Digiperm: 3rd time at the Beauty Brick Salon August 2011


This post is long overdue and it's almost close to a year since I've had my 3rd digiperm session with Mr. Shin. You can tell by how many sessions I have had with Beauty Brick how loyal I am with them. There have been a lot of promos for digital perm packages on group buying sites but I was never tempted to purchase one in the fear of these salons my damage my hair. I have heard so many horror stories about this, thank you. No one wants their crowning glories ruined. I am not the adventurous type when it comes to my hair and skin. PLUS like I always tell everyone Mr. Shin has a one month hair warranty. Who does that? Only Beauty Brick does! So in case you lose your curls within  the period of one month from the time you had it you can always go back to BB salon and have it done absolutely FREE. 

 This is my hair right after they have blow dried it.

And my hair after they have styled it.

I asked Mr. Shin to cut it really short so I would know which would look best on me. I had long hair during my first and second digiperm.

XOXO,
Photobucket

1 comment: