LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 December 2010

Beauty Brick Salon Part 2

After having my hair colored and digipermed 3 weeks ago I knew I had to go back to Mr. Shin because some of my curls are gone. It was perfect, big curls and shiny ones but the type wouldn't last a year so I need a tighter and smaller ones.
Thank you to Mr. Shin for having hair warranties.

They did it all over again and made tighter curls and smaller ones that the one before. Here's the finished product:

Left side

The whole thang
Right Side

You might also want to check out:

Digiperm: How they do it @ Beauty Brick

Digiperm by Mr. Shin @ the Beauty Brick Salon
Digiperm: The After care Guide
Beauty Brick Salon: How to get there
XOXO,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. 5,400

    3,300 for the perm
    2,800 for the hair color

    6,100 pero 5,400 nalang because of the discount they gave me for availing two services =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nako, nawawala?
    How long is the warranty??

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete