LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 November 2010

Beauty Brick Salon: How to get there

* The black star indicates where the salon is.
Beauty Brick is easy to find. I swear.

Public Transpo on the GO!
Here's how you could get there:
MRT Station: Go down to BUENDIA Station
What You'll See: Shell and SM Cyberzone 2
Walk to where the jeeps are waiting and ride any sign that says washington
Go down to a Petron Gas Station that's right across Mcdonalds, Mercury Drug, KFC.
You'll have to walk no matter what because it's a one way road so there's no way a jeep or a taxi coming from Makati Ave can turn left to Jupiter St. Unless you coming from the other side which I don't know how. lol.
Beauty Brick is in line with the mentioned establishments. They are in the middle of red ribbon and Franck Provost.
You wouldn't see red ribbon from afar what you'll see is an establishment called "Top Grill" right before Top Grill is Red Ribbon.

What I did:
I live in the south so I took a bus ride from our place to Baclaran. Hailed a taxi their to take me to Petron in Jupiter St. My taxi bill was at 92.70 pesos but paid the driver a hundred because he was nice enough. The Petron gas station is on your left so I had to cross the street.

I walked my way to Dona Consolacion Bldg. It isn't that far and lil walking could help me get rid all of that baby fats I've accumulated from pregnancy.
What you can do:
Go down to Ayala MRT Station or Take a Bus ride to Makati Ave.
Get off the bus and hail a taxi to take you there. It's easier and I think it won't cost you that much. Come on, you'll be spending thousands of bucks for that new hair, a hundred for a taxi isn't that much.

ADDRESS: Unit 103 Dona Consolacion Bldg. 122 Jupiter St. Bel-air Makati City
Phone Numbers: 408-3398/473-5108; 0917-520-0044

XOXO,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. whoa.. thank you so much!! i've been looking for this cuz i;ll be going there this friday! :)
    thank you sooooo much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try it here. Medyo nainis ako sa Tony and Jackey, lakas maghardsell, annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the map! I have 8am ap't & ill think i'll try LRT Gil Puyat 'coz it's not as busy as MRT in the mornings.. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete