LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

01 July 2012

Haul: Japanese Products


I have tapered down my belo regimen and decided to go for a milder yet effective regimen that could work for my skin.

Haul:

Hada Labo face wash

Kiss me medicated hand cream

Fairy drops candy bar bb cream in light ochre

Aquamoist face lotion given as a freebie

They came in the mail a few days ago and started using them right away. I am hoping to come up with positive review for these products and will post them here in the future. :)

I couldnt tell exactly how much each cost but this haul amounted to Php 3,600 plus 1,310 customs tax duties. I did not expect customs to charge me so much. Corrupt government. Those monsters should give my money back.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments: