LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

06 January 2011

Review: Circle Lenses BG DM23 Gray

 What: BG DM23 Gray (14.50mm)
Price: 10$
Life Span: 1 year
LEFT EYE: With the lenses on

I love it. I love it. I love it! It doesn't look exaggerated and as always circle lenses never fail you to give you a nice color that doesn't look plastic fake. You know those types that you buy off from your local optical stores here in our country. You don't get this kind of quality off the shelves. Leave to the lens experts(Japanese and Koreans) as they have been obsessed with big eyes.

Another trying hard asian pose. If you wear them you are obliged to do at least one asian pose. LOL!
 



 
XOXO,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What? No comments yet? o: I shall be the first, then. 8)

    First of all, on a note separate from the lenses, your hair texture and colour is gorgeous. <33 Om nom~.

    On the lenses: they don't look too super-big on your eyes. o: A fairly natural look. C: And grey definitely suits you~. Do you prefer subtle, or bold colours more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyeya there noxin. I find it weird it didnt look big on me.But you see on upclose there's a difference in size. Lol. Thanks for the compliment. That hair is the best thing ive done for myself so far. lol. Id wear anything from subtle to bold. I love you blog by the way. And i am still in desperate search for that rohto lycee drops. =)

    ReplyDelete