LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

06 July 2012

Review: Prettia Liese Bubble Hair Foam in Chiffon Beige


It was my first time to try a bubble hair foam. I have hear a lot of good reviews from this brand as well as the rival brand (Palty). A quick review on the bubble hair foam.

Cost: Php 595 (Cheapest by far in the online market, I got this at a wholesale price because I purchased this with other items)
Where: EazyFashion on multiply (http://eazyfashion.multiply.com) or if you are interested purchasing this at a cheaper price you may go to their website (http://eazyfashion.com)

This is my hair before the using Prettia. Taken a few months ago. 

Prettia Chiffon Beige


The Japanese always makes instructions easy and labels them in numbers. It's always a step by step process. This is very convenient for people who can't read Japanese Characters like me. 

Whats in the box:
Solution 1 and 2 which you will mix and attach the pump after.
Pair of Gloves
A skin test cardboard where you mix the solution
Hair Treatment Conditioner which smells good and makes your hair really soft and smooth


What it looks like when I poured solution 1 into the bottle where solution 2 is.

And when it's mixed all together

The foam is ready!

Very easy to use and doesn't sting or give you itchy scalp

90% dried hair. This s what the color looks like

The crown part of my head looks like this after 

It's pretty in broad daylight. I wish it would've been lighter though

The instructions are very easy to understand on the paper included in the box. But just in case you are having difficulties. You may want to watch this video tutorial from Prettia.


Be wise enough to google on reviews which color shows up nicely. The one in the box is a pretty close swatch. I wished for a lighter hair though. I might recolor my hair soon. Remember to rest your hair at least 6 weeks before coloring it again. This avoids further damage to your hair. I will definitely repurchase a lighter color. It colors your hair evenly because of the bubble consistency. You dont have to be worried about getting uneven application with your home kit hair dyes.


XOXO,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow-- the color you got is gorgeous! (Even if it's not as light as you'd hoped it would be.)

    I'm interested in bubble dyes, but I have heard mixed reviews about them, in terms of their consistency. @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never ever shake the bottle. Just mix it the way the instructions said. It won't foam up if you mix it too hard.

      Delete