LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

02 October 2012

REVIEW & UPDATES: Japonesque Trends



Japonesque Trends Blog

I have been the busiest person ever since I started putting up Japonesque Trends and some other things I need to prioritize on the side. If you have noticed I am a big fan of Japanese skin care products. I will tackle each point why I love Japanese products above all the others.

Reasons WHY:
  • They are effective. Yes they cost a little more than the rest of the beauty products but wouldn't you like to purchase something that actually works? Something that is worth every penny you pay for it.
  • They suit Asian skin. Hence, gives you a big reason why I opt for this products.
  • Japanese are all about quality and safety. They will never sacrifice below standard products to be sold in the market and they make sure that is safe for consumption. It is after all their pride and glory (QUALITY).
Japonesque Trends is a blog that will cater to all the latest beauty products from Japan. This is from head to to. Skin care, Makeup and everything and anything under the sun that is used for the body. This will give you information on what products to suit you best before shelling out money to buy the products. I have noticed the lack of source for Japanese products hence the reason I have put up a site to share every knowledge and research I have done all through the years of being a Japanese product fan.

Does this blog sell anything?
No. I do not plan to sell anything and the main purpose of the blog is to help people out there read about the products that they have in Japan. Most of the products posted are the top sellers or best sellers in Japan according to Cosme an influential organization that ranks every product according to its popularity and effectivity amongst the Japanese people.

Hope I can help everyone in my own little way.

Don't forget to like the Facebook Page! 

XOXO,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment