LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

07 October 2012

Haul: Beauty Bar (K-Palette, Ziaja)


I can finally try the famous K-Palette 1 day tattoo 24-hour long lasting eyebrow (so haba ng name). The shade I got is the lightest color available which is in shade 01 (Natural Brown). I actually swatched both shades on the back of my hand and the colors are pretty close. I got the lighter one just to be sure because I attempted to bleach my hair with Palty (review coming soon I promise). 

I also purchased an eye and lip remover which I think was impractical in the first place. I hardly wear any makeup for my eyes and as for my lips I only wear lip butters or lip gloss. Another from the brand Ziaja, is an eye cream. I will be using this temporarily until I have the Clinique all about your eyes eye cream. If you're using this it would help me a lot if you can comment below and post a mini review or better yet link the post to your blog under. I am deciding whether to get the eye cream from Clinique or the Obagi Elastiderm.

Freebies! I love freebies. They gave me 2 small packets of Burt's Bees Daily Moisturizer.

For those who do not have a Beauty Bar Store near them you can also shop products from their online store.

Click on the Beauty Bar Image and it will take you to their online shop.


XOXO,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. In many beauty bar they didn't sales anything.Its better idea to improve your product strength..


    Beauty bar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried K-Palette but am really intrigued by their products:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never used this product before, but now am interested to try this out. Noted down the name :)

    ReplyDelete